Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Creation

I'd like to introduce all of you to someone very eccentric and oftentimes nonsensical, me. Yeah... me*... of all people. I'd otherwise introduce you all to cool people that matter most like Albert Einstein who could teach us the makings of the A-Bomb in person or perhaps or someone even more interesting like that one guy who survived being sucked into a tornado and flung right into the air, flew for miles and survived... No, not today. Anyway, 'me' is a a student. 'Me' is eccentric. 'Me' is someone who owes the library ten dollars and fifty cents. Bottom line: 'Me' is a very average person.
So, for your own comprehension of this little blog I have provided a set of Rules that you might want to take into your consideration...

----------------------
Rule # 1: There are no Rules.

Rule # 2: The author is a very nonsensical person and oftentimes than not writes about random items. You should completely disregard any information or message that is ever published by him.

Rule # 3: The author is a very thoughtful person. Everything he says should be taken into consideration and must be taken seriously.

Rule # 4: Drink Milk. They're good for your bones.

Rule # 5:

Rule # 6: Refer Rule # 1
----------------------

Right... Now that we have all that set into everyone. We can get on with this introduction?
Random Reverberations purpose is to be a collective gathering of news and stuff people might care about. From Games, to Uproars, Gadgets, Videos and interviews from random people... I sincerely hope that all readers who come across my web blog will enjoy this.
The End.

~Khal

*Me refers to me... My screen name: Khalfani... Or as I am popularly known in Real Life: "J.P."

0 comments: